- The same extreme high-temperature fluid used in Formula 1, World Rally Championship, FIA World Endurance, and Moto GP.
- Laboratory tests indicate XR Race-Only fluid has a dry boiling point of 645° F thanks to a proprietary blend of high-performance polymer electrolytes and borate esters.
- This polyglycol-ether-based brake fluid combines the lowest compressibility, lowest moisture affinity, and highest resistance to aeration of any brake fluid available!
- Delivers the absolute best and most consistent pedal feel in the most extreme of racing conditions!
- If the brakes are bled and filled with fresh fluid before events, you will never absorb enough moisture to lower the dry boiling point.
- For off-highway use only. Not DOT approved.
Wilwood, XR Race-Only Brake Fluid, 16.9 oz, Case of 4