- Formulated for racing applications where brake systems consistently operate at very high temperatures.
- Guards against vapor lock.
- Maintains viscosity and lubricity under extreme temperatures.
- Conforms to, and exceeds U.S. specification FMVSS No. 116 DOT 4.
- Typical dry boiling point: 594° F (312° C).
- Typical wet boiling point: 399° F (204 °C).
- Resists aeration and compressibility after several hundred heat and pressure cycles.
- Proven to maintain firm pedal feel and quick response.
Willwood, EXP 600 Plus, DOT 4 Brake Fluid, Synthetic, 16.9 oz