Works in 3 Different Ways
- Car on the ground – measures chassis height directly, accurate to 1/16″.
- Car on scale pads – measures from top of pads – ground level – to frame directly (no subracting needed here).
- Measures chassis height dynamically, as you work on the car. Magnet holds tape to frame. Indicator shows height as the car moves up and down. Use set of 4 to quickly see height at all 4 corners. You don’t even need to bend over.
- 24″ for perimeter frames
- Measures height from 2″ to 10″ (higher if needed)
- Works 3 ways – with scale pads or without
- Metric scale included – 0 mm to 260 mm
Longacre Chassis Height Measurement Tool – Short