- The REVO SA2020 racing helmet from G-FORCE Racing Gear offers premium fit and style upgraded to meet or exceed the Snell SA2020 specifications using the the unique Strategically Reinforced Composite Shell.
- This SRC Shell is coated with a deep gloss white, gloss black or matte black paint.
- Across the chinbar and crown of the helmet, you will see the polished aluminum grill guards of the Siphon12 Ventilation Network, a system of 6 intake ports, 2 forehead ports and 4 rearward exhaust ports designed to move heated air out of the helmet.
- The bottom of the REVO Helmet is more contoured to work with today’s helmet restraint devices and is lined with a rubber gasket made for easy use and cleaning.
- The REVO comes standard with reinforced mounting points for helmet restraint devices that are built into the SRC Shell of the helmet.
- All models also come with an optically corrected clear view shield.
- The interior of the G-FORCE Racing Gear REVO helmet is built around the upgraded hypoallergenic, padded flame-retardant comfort liner with TrackPAT vision enhancing print. The result is a helmet that sits low and comfortable as well as helping to break up the solid color in your peripheral vision which can be distracting.
- The cheek pads are also both removable and replaceable.
- For function, the multiple density impact liner is made to react to differing impact situations by compressing laterally utilizing tuned zones of multiple densities, allowing the load to spread and dissipating the force.
- The chin strap in the REVO helmet is bolted to the shell with stainless hex-head bolts and is made from durable, flame retardant para-aramid webbing.
Size Hat Size Inches Centimeters
xsmall 6-5/8 to 6-3/4 20-7/8 to 21-1/4 53 to 54
small 6-7/8 to 7 21-5/8 to 22 55 to 56
med 7-1/8 to 7-1/4 22-3/8 to 22-3/4 57 to 58
large 7-3/8 to 7-1/2 23-1/8 to 23-1/2 59 to 60
xlarge 7-5/8 to 7-3/4 23-7/8 to 24-1/4 61 to 62
xxlarge 7-7/8 to 8 24-3/4 to 25-1/8 63 to 64
G-Force REVO SA2020 Racing Helmet