- The Nova OF (Open Face) SA2020 racing helmet from G-Force Racing Gear represents a dynamic advance in design and functionality.
- The sleek contours of this next-gen open face helmet look fantastic and make the helmet aerodynamically smooth and lightweight for those high-speed track days.
- The newly designed Comfort Blend Plus liner is wrapped in a knit material featuring the TrackPAT vision enhancing print, which breaks up the solid color in your peripheral vision that other helmet liners can create. This helps improve focus and reduce distraction on the track.
- The entire Comfort Blend Plus liner is removable, replaceable and adjustable and every Nova OF helmet comes with a set of sizing pads so that the driver can fine tune the fit of the helmet to suit his or her comfort needs.
- Another layer of comfort is added with the high-quality fiber braid used for our chin straps which helps also keep it thinner than the competition while still being durable.
- The impact liner is made of a graphite EPS which naturally has a gray/black color. This means that the exposed liner does not have to be painted which is more environmentally friendly and helps keep the average weight of helmet from 2.9 pounds up to size Medium and 3.1 pounds up to size XXL.
Size Hat Size Inches Centimeters
xsmall 6-5/8 to 6-3/4 20-7/8 to 21-1/4 53 to 54
small 6-7/8 to 7 21-5/8 to 22 55 to 56
med 7-1/8 to 7-1/4 22-3/8 to 22-3/4 57 to 58
large 7-3/8 to 7-1/2 23-1/8 to 23-1/2 59 to 60
xlarge 7-5/8 to 7-3/4 23-7/8 to 24-1/4 61 to 62
xxlarge 7-7/8 to 8 24-3/4 to 25-1/8 63 to 64
G-Force Nova OF (Open Face) SA2020 Racing Helmet